Sunday, February 20, 2011

Side step card instructions

Here are the measurements for a side step card. (Sometimes called a shutter card)


I usually cut and score my cards by hand but here are the cut files and score line guides.
***********************If you do not want the perforated lines to cut for the score lines, you will need to delete them before you cut.************************

Cut files:  SVG     SCAL     EPS     DXF 

Score guide: PDF

Overview: PDF

See these posts for examples of side step cards:

Pretty in pink

Love note
 
Feel free to email me if you have any questions.
papercompulsions@gmail.com

3 comments:

Erika said...

Thanks for the directions and files to share! I can't wait to make this card.

Marilyn M said...

thanks for the instructions and svg file.

cal8007 said...

Jani, I just found you through CraftCrave and love your work! TFS your files. I have stared following you now.

Hugs!

Carmen L