Monday, July 18, 2011

Paper Dolls Guest Designer

Hello Blogger friends. Thanks for all the lovely comments on the flower tutorial.

I want to share a special project today.
I am a guest designer for the Paper Dolls Challenge this week.
We used  Melissa from KaDoodle Bug Designs! 's  cut files and made a project called "Where's Santa".

Remember the hammock card I made back around Father's Day?
Well these cut files were just begging for me to alter that card for a tropical scene.



I can't really call it a card. It past that description up somewhere along the way... LOL.
Somewhere in the midst of wrapping the palm trees with paper and changing the house to a beach shack :)

The reindeer, crabs, and penguin are Melissa's files.
They are so cute!
You can get them over at Paper Dolls.

The rest are mine.


How cute is this reindeer. I just love the coconut drink and the little straw.

Melissa's crabs are a little bit different than what you see here. I was just hurting way too much to work on it any longer :( I ended up just drawing on the features.

You can check out Melissa 's files and the Paper Dolls "Christmas in July" challenge for yourself.


4 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Jani,
beautiful card and i am so loving your flowers..stunningly beautiful!
Then the bird house oh my giddy aunt..love it!!
Have had a great time browsing tonight.
hugs Tracy
oxoxox

Jamie S said...

Cute adaptation! Sorry you were suffering, but your crabs turned out very cute! JamieS

JustYolie said...

Just too cute!!

Trisha said...

Great card and thanks for the instructions and everything. I would like to try to make it. I am a new follower.