Friday, November 18, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge Turkey



The Paper Cutz challenge this week is 


#117: "Let's Talk Turkey!"  Make a card, LO or craft project for Thanksgiving, using a stamped, digital stamp or Cricut cut image of a Turkey . Use any colors you'd like.


I made this turkey treat box.





Here is a close up of the turkey before I added the "gobble" captions.



It is hard to tell from the picture, but the dark brown cardstock is lightly embossed. The light brown is Bazzill that I ran through my printer and printed out the gobble captions and the turkey tracks digi. (I am still learning how to do digi's so any comments would be appreciated.)  The patterned paper is K & Co (I am ALWAYS drawn to the K & Co lines no matter how many brands I look at...LOL)


Here is a link to download this digi file of the turkey tracks


The turkey cut file and digi stamp are available to download at my challenge blog, Cuttin' Up With Class. The "gobble, gobble, gobble" caption is available on CUWC also.


Check out what all the other Paper Cutz DT members have come up with and play along with us.


I also have a "Gobble 'til You Wobble" blog hop tomorrow. You won't want to miss this project :)


Photobucket

10 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Embossing is so difficult to capture in the pics sometimes. Your turkey is fabulous love the 3 D effect
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

Hi Jani...loooove your turkey!!!
Thank you so much for the lovely comment you left me..looking forward to catching back up with everyone.
have a great weekend.
hugs
oxoxo

Audrey Frelx said...

Awwwww, how adorable!!! Cute little turkey! TFS!!!

Christina Lytle said...

Jani this is adorable...

NancyD said...

Love your treat box! Very nice addition of the turkey tracks. Makes me think the turkey is trying to get away. NancyD

SugarGem said...

Hey girlie this is just too cute! Love it. Lenae

DIANA L. said...

This is a great project I just love all the little turkey feet.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

LUV2SCRAP said...

Your turkey box is to darn cute. Thank you for following my blog and also for your comments. I agree those sunflowers are really pretty. Following you now (0:

shelly said...

jani this is really pretty. happy thanksgiving!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a cute box!! Thanks for sharing this adorable file! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/