Saturday, December 17, 2011

Calendar for the New Year



I needed to make a little something for a few friends. I decided to make desk calendars. They can always be used and can be left out all your long.



The calendar cards fit into the holder by slipping into 3 little slits I cut into the paper and hid with paper flowers. (You know I just had to add some paper flowers LOL)

There is a box on the back that holds the calendar cards.


The decorative frame that holds the cards is not my file. (If you recognize it, please let me know so I can give the designer credit) I can offer you the cut file for the little flowers and a pdf of the calendar pages though.

                                     Small flowers                             calendars

Here is a diagram for the box. You can download this file along with the cut file and template for the box. (This cut file is only in svg. If you need a different format just email me at papercompulsions@gmail.com .





The decorative paper I used is from Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime.
The flowers were cut from white card stock and inked with Tattered Rose distress ink.

1 comment:

Sally said...

how clever of you, makes something functional look so pretty, would look great on any craft desk/table