Monday, January 9, 2012

Uppsie Daisy Flower Tutorial

Wow! First of all, I have to say THANKS for all the wonderful blog comments during the blog hop. Y'all just made my day!


I was playing around with some extra petal shapes the other day and came up with a new flower. 


I am calling it an "uppsie daisy" because I found it by accident and because I turned the small petals UP in the center. (Yes, yes...I am easily entertained by puns and playing with words)


Here is a video tutorial on how to make it.




I will also add a tab under my blog header for videos for reference.


Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Wonderful Jani..one of these days I will sit down and make all the lovely flowers you have shared!! My To do list from your blog is increasing every day!!
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

WOW! AMAZING! BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing!
new follower.
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Lisa R. said...

Fantastic video tutorial! TFS

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jani for this great video and
beautiful flower.
Greetje

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Thanks so much for the fab tutorial! Can't wait to try these out :) You have some beautiful stuff - I am now a follower! Thanks for all of the inspiration :)

Mihaela said...

Very useful tutorials to make so beautiful flowers! Thanks for sharing!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing such a useful video tutorials about the making of lovely flowers.I really like it.

Wholesale Flowers