Friday, April 6, 2012

Calla Lilies Revisited

I gave away a Calla Lily cut file a while back that seemed to be pretty popular. Alicia from Mishaps Happen used the file and matted it with rectangles with rounded corners. I like it so much I decided to alter the files some to include a rounded corner option. 



Of course, if you missed the files the first time around, you can still get the original version. ( They are included in the files.)



The files for the Calla Lilies are available in my Etsy shop.

10 comments:

Myrna said...

Janni
These are very beautiful and I thank you again for them.
Myrna

Trisha said...

We have friends whose 17 year old son committed suicide last week...this will make a lovely card to send them. Thank you, Dear.

Davi said...

Jani SOO glad you stopped by! The cards are all so very beautiful!! I love the white on white all so peaceful :) You know when I click on your name now it doesnt go to your blog so that is why I havent been by! I hope that your Easter is blessed with great peace and joy :)

Becky Dunham said...

Thanks so much Jani! I missed this the first time so I am thrilled that you offered it again! I love calla lilies :)

Rhonda Emery said...

beautiful jani.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Jani they look so elegant-- each card made with them so stylish and lovely

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Marg said...

Thank you for sharing your flower files. They are beautiful.

Areli said...

What a lovely card, Jani! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the wonderful comment. Happy Easter!

Lisa said...

Happy, happy Easter my sweet friend!! I hope you had a very blessed and happy day!!

These cards are so beautiful and elegant!! I love, love the lilies!! Just gorgeous :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gail said...

those turned out so pretty!