Monday, May 28, 2012

Graduation Cap Box

Hope you are all having a wonderful Memorial Day.
This is not just a day to have a day off work, but to honor the men and women who have served in the military and have given their lives for our protection and freedom.
We reap the benefits of their sacrifices.

Thanks you to all the men and women who have served our country!


On another note... 
I have seen a few of these graduation cap boxes around and just had to make one for my self.




It is fairly easy to put together.

Here is a video on how to assemble this box


 and the video I shared in my last post on how to make a tassel.


These files will be available on my Etsy shop.

10 comments:

Myrna said...

Janni
Thanks for the svgs and great tutorial.
Myrna

bck said...

THANKS so much!!!!

Trisha said...

Thank you for the tutorials over the last few days. You cap and gown card is great. Thanks for sharing the cap box--I have trouble getting boxes right on my own, so this will be great!

marilyn said...

Thanks for the files and the videos. This will be cute for my daughter when she graduates.

Misty Morgan said...

I would love your svg file for the cap box but the link won't work. Thanks so much for sharing your creative talents.

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Jani!! What a great gift box for a graduate!! You are so creative :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Diane said...

Very nice! I just went to a graduation party and they had a store bought one. It was taller and had a slit in the top to slide cards in. Yours is much better quality!

Cheryl said...

Too cute! This reminded me of having to make 22 of these for my DD's kindergarten graduation a couple of years ago. They looked so cute in them. Thanks for the video tutorials!

Davi said...

What a cool box Jan I have never seen that before! Thanks for the great video :)

Misty Morgan said...

I love your graduation cap!! I made a couple of them this weekend and they are simply beautiful. So easy to put together and look so professional. I love your video also. Thanks again for sharing. Misty