Saturday, February 2, 2013

Don't know what I am thinking...

I made several projects fairly recently but I let them get sent off without any pictures. I thought I had taken pictures. Maybe I did but for the life of me I can not find where I saved the files. While I was looking for them I came across a picture I had taken of one of the cards in a plastic bag.

I made a nice butterfly card using my oval frame die cut and my butterfly file. The card base is white cardstock that I inked in Tumbled Glass. Next there is a black mat, then a white mat, and then you see the background that was stamped with a TH Damask stamp in Tumbled Glass.  It seems that the only picture I can find is one of the card in a plastic bag.


I bought several of these bags in bulk. The opening is 6 inches wide and it will hold things up to 9 inch tall. It is the perfect size for 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 cards. It is also food safe and has a zipper top. Since I bought so many bags I am going to list some on my Etsy site.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so elegant and beautiful!! I love the blue against the black and white!! The butterfly and frame are stunning!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cheryl First said...

Oh, I just hate when that happens.....or when you take the pictures and then forget to blog about it. Oops!! Grrr.... :/
This is a beautiful card, Jani! Love the pretty blues with the black (I think that's black!) contrast.

Davi said...

Gorgeous card Jani!! I love the lacey elegant look ;)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a beautiful card!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah dont you make your self cross when you do that Jani.. lovely work - we get the idea.. hope and pray you find the others and make your day :D Shaz in Oz.x