Sunday, November 3, 2013

FALLing Leaves

I have been in the mood to work on some Fall cards. I just love this time of year.


I used an older stamp to put gold glitter embossing powder on watercolor paper. Then I used Twinkling H2O's to add some color to the background. You can not see the shimmer in the picture but trust me it looks so cool. :)

Here is the same stamp and some different colors of ink to make another Fall card.

It is on a craft cardbase with mats in orange and white card stock.

Hope you have fun playing with Fall colors too.

3 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

wonderful variations, Jani well done, Shaz in oz.x

Eva Laney said...

Ooh so Pretty Jani, like that technique and sparkle :)

Lisa said...

They are both so beautiful!! The colors are fabulous!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts