Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sympathy Card with Open Rose


As many of you know. my dad passed away last month. His sister is the only sibling from his family that is still living. She had another loss this past week. Her husband passed away. I wanted to make her a special card. 

I used some patterned paper that is flocked. Red mats were added and lots of red bling. I made an Open Rose and added one of my Diamond edged border with dyed seam binding woven through it. 

The step card files and instructions can be found on this page.
The Open Rose and Diamond Edged Decorations can be found on my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Fabulous card!
I really liked the flower arrangement!
Hugs!

Davi said...

What a beautiful step card Jani!! I love the way you did the lacey accents on the steps, so pretty with your beautiful flowers :)