Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Fleur de lis Panel Card



I wanted to make a special card for my mother's birthday. I brought out a beautiful patterned paper from Bo Bunny, The Avenues, which I have been hoarding for a while now. It is one of those papers that are so pretty that it is hard to cut into. (I know all you paper crafters know what I mean:) I decided to go with two main panels of cardstock and one of my Fleur de Lis cut files for the focal point. I added some Recollections bling, seam binding, and some of my handmade flowers.

I was really happy with how it turned out.

Thanks for dropping by.

3 comments:

Rose Tresures said...

Jani, I love your card! And I know what you mean about having a hard time cutting some of you stash. gggg Only mom's would be good enough for some of our stash! hugs, Patty

Migdalia said...

This is just GORGEOUS!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Davi said...

Jani this is so beautiful! I can see why you didnt want to cut this paper it is really beautiful! Your wonderful flowers look stunning on it along with the pretty jewels! Your mom will be so thrilled with it :)