Sunday, April 13, 2014

Forgot the link

Oops! I forgot to add the link to the decorated gift box files in my last post. They are available in my Etsy shop.

Also, I posted a link to the online shop that I get my boxes from in the comments of a post a few weeks ago. I thought I would post the link here as well...

I get the boxes for my 8.5 by 5.5 cards at Paper Mart. They are called "jewelry" boxes. I have purchased the Kraft boxes before and recently purchased the Gold Floral. The gold boxes are a little bit more expensive but they are absolutely beautiful. (so the extra cost is worth it to me) The Kraft boxes in the 5 5/8 by 8 5/8 inches by 1 3/8 inches are out of stock until May. I believe any of the "jewelry" boxes that size would the the same quality.

Let me know if you have any questions. I am always happy to help :)

1 comment:

jperr said...

Loved your video yesterday and thanks for the cut file.
Blessings Jocelan