Thursday, May 15, 2014

Glittery Kaleidoscope Card

Hello, I used some of the beautiful Kaisercraft Kaleidoscope paper for this lovely card. I just love the colors. 

It went to someone who loves glitz so I made it sparkle by adding lots of Stickles Diamonds on the roses and little dots around the flowers.

The smaller flowers were washed with Perfect Pearls.



along with the die cut embellishments that I used on the inside.

If you would like to take a quick peek at these wonderful papers, check out this video where I show them off. (You might want to subscribe to the Scrapadabadoo YouTube channel too so you can keep up with all the crafty goodness that they offer.)



Here are the measurements for the paper layers on the front of the card.


10 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Jani your rose is Especially stunning...love the shimmer you created
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Rose Tresures said...

Jani, I love your new card! It is beautiful. You said you made it for someone who loves glitz, when shall I be expecting it? hahaha hugs, Patty

BunnyC's said...

This beautiful card is right up my alley. Love love love it.

CraftyLady said...

Beautiful Card, and the flowers ...

Margaret Ann Moffat said...

gorgeous Jani

zandra said...

so, so, pretty!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is stunning, Jani!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the added sparkle!! The papers are so beautiful!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty.... Love the beautiful bloom!

Becky said...

wow, these flowers are gorgeous..

Davi said...

Wow Jani is that gorgeous!! I always drool over your wonderful flowers!!