Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Secret Garden Card

Hello My wonderful craft friends.
I made this card months ago but forgot to post it. Better late than never. LOL


I used Graphic 45 papers from The Secrete Garden that I have been hoarding for a while.
(I know it is silly to hang on to the pretty papers, but I also know I am not the only one who does it. LOL)
I made some handmade paper roses using Tattered Rose and touches of Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks.
Since it was Secret Garden paper I though a key charm was the perfect edition.


Take care.

4 comments:

Margaret Ann Moffat said...

Love your work Jani, beautiful

cardchick's world said...

This is absolutely Beautifully done!!!
Look how beautiful you made this paper look......ah? is the secret you finally pulled out this paper and actually used it??.....lol
my sweet friend, your work is amazing

Becky said...

wow Jani! This is stunning. Love the secret garden paper and love those flowers.

Davi said...

Jani, this is gorgeous!! I love love the colors and of course your awesome roses!! Hope you are feeling okay :)