Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Black and Teal Mariposa Card

Here is another card using another sheet of Mariposa paper.
You can get a set from Scrapadabadoo.



I chose this black sheet with gold foil from the 12x 12 Mariposa paper pad


I trimmed it down and layered it on top of white cardstock that I inked with

The small simple flowers are inked with  Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink on the edges.
   The Loose Roses were inked with Spiced Marmalade.  I brushed over them with Clear Wink of Stella. Then I brushed over the edges with Gold Wink of Luna. The centers where filled with gold micro beads, I added gold foil to the Open Rose. I started out staining it with Aged Mahogany then I dabbed Flittler Glu onto the petals and then rubbed on some Minc Gold foil.
I was very impressed that the foil staid on even when I shaped the petals.


No comments: